1601: Male-Specific (F+) and Somatic
Coliphage in Water by Two-Step
Enrichment Procedure (April 2001) -
- Presence Absence Method.
- Two-step enrichment procedure
- up to 500 mL or 5 Liter Sample
Volume. For analysis of 100mL
collect 250mL per phage (MS and or
Somatic). For analysis of 1 LIter
collect 2.5 Liters per phage (MS
and or Somatic).
- Hold Time = 48 hours. For raw
sewage 24 hr.
- Store and Ship at 2º
to 8º C
Spike sample on 1st Sample, 21st
sample, etc. per matrix.
- Male Specific and/or Somatic
- For Ground Water and other
- Presence Absence method
- Can be done in MPN format but
result not validated.
- Validated for Ground Water
- This method is not for
to main Services page)
© 2014 BioVir Laboratories.